Ideal interiors: Working with light grey paint
• Purchase some paint samples of your favourite light greys and test them on multiple walls in the room you wish to paint.
• Leave those painted wall samples for at least 24 hours. This will allow you to see how the colours changes with the light during the day. Don’t be scared to paint those samples bigger than the usual 1m square block if you’re struggling to make up your mind
• When choosing between a cool or warm grey for a room, take into account the flooring, cabinetry, lighting fixtures, wood trim, as well as the bricks’ colours. Your interior elements’ undertones should match with your grey paint’s undertones.
• When light grey and red is mixed, a variety of moods becomes apparent: historic, nautical, French, etc. Mixing darker greys and red results in a more solid, masculine ambience. And for an opulent and refined style, combine light grey paint with pale yellows.
• To give your room a classic look, go with grey walls and a white ceiling. Should you feel a bit adventurous, try painting the ceiling in a soft grey shade – one that’s about two or three tints lighter than the wall colour. Go with a darker grey paint for your ceiling if the room is very large.
From pale greys to more in-your-face colours, let’s see how to Enliven your home with coloured paint.
More Galleries of Ideal interiors: Working with light grey paint
Color Guide: How To Work With Light Gray25+ Best Grey Feature Wall Ideas On PinterestHow To Use Texture & ColourSherwin Williams Mindful Gray: Color SpotlightHome, Joanna Gaines, Landscaping17 Best Ideas About Agreeable Gray On PinterestGrey Interior Inspiration 2015Interior Design Wall Paint And Ideas Regarding PaintingColorfully, BEHR :: Color Of The Month: ChimneyGrey Paint ColoursStylish Gray Interiors23 Grey Living Room Ideas For Gorgeous And Elegant SpacesThe Best Light Gray Paint Colors For Walls • Jillian Lareرنگهای زرد و طوسی در دکوراسیون اتاق نشیمنBest 25+ Purple Living Rooms Ideas On PinterestSoft Warm Greys Often Referred To As A Greige Are The17+ Gray Home Office Furniture, Designs, Ideas, PlansPeriwinkle-Color Of The Month5 Ways With Blues And GreysHow To Go Gray When Your Entire House Is Beige (Pt. 1 Of 2